We bring the latest vacancy issued by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission for the Group-C and Group-B posts through the CGL examination. The critical dates for filling the OSSC CGL applications are from 11/11/2022 to 10/12/2022. We guided you to follow all the instructions/rules while filling ut the OSS CGL application form.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||OSSC CGL|
|Number of Positions||943|
|Apply Online Starting Date||11 November 2022|
|Apply Online Closing Date||10 December 2022|
OSSC CGL Notification 2022 Complete Details
- Assistant CT & GST- 107 Seats
- Auditor-220 Seats
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer-87 Seats
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer- 48 Seats
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies-72 Seats
- Inspector of Suppliers-110 Seats
- Junior Correctional-20 Seats
- Junior Employment Officer-26 Seats
- Junior Assistant-193 Seats
- Junior Clerk-51 Seats
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer-09 Seats
The individuals who attended the approved Institute/School/Board and cleared the HSC examination are allowed to apply for the Group-B and Group-C posts at OSSC CGL.
The selection process of the CGL paper for the OSSC organization includes three steps. First, there will be a Tier-1 Written paper, a Tier-2 Written paper and at last the documents verification.
You are advised to check the OSSC CGL vacancy notification for additional updates.
Apply for Tripura State Police Notification 2022
The contenders falling in the age range starting from 21 years and ending at 38 years are permitted to submit the OSSC CGL application form.
- For Group-C posts-INR 19900- 63200
- For Group-B posts-INR 35400- 112400
How to Apply For OSSC CGL Notification
- Proceed to the OSSC website and register for the CGL examination.
- Enter the correct info in the fields of the CGL form.
- Attach the soft copies of the certificates and submit the form.
OSSC CGL Recruitment Important Links:
|Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Get Here|
|Apply Online Link||Get Here|
FAQs About OSSC CGL Notification
|Q. How many posts are given by the OSSC organization for the CGL 2022?|
|A. There are 943 openings for Group-C and Group-B posts.|
|Q. How to apply online for the OSSC CGL examination 2022?|
|A. You need to submit the online application form at https://www.ossc.gov.in/.|