The examination dates for the Indian Army Agniveer posts recruitment have been declared on the website. The applicants who have filled out the form from July 2022 to September 2022 are now can download their admit cards. The exam for the first batch will be conducted on 13 November 2022.
Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Indian Army Agnipath|
|Number of Positions||Various|
|Apply Online Starting Date||July 2022 to September 2022|
|Examination Date||13 November 2022|
Indian Army Agnipath Notification 2022 Complete Details
- Agniveer/General Duty Vacancy
- Agniveer/Tech Vacancy
- Agniveer/Clerk Vacancy
- Agniveer/Tradesmen (10th) Vacancy
- Agniveer/Tradesmen (8th) Vacancy
The applicants must hold the degree/certificates of 8th/10th/12th/Diploma/ITI certificate taken from the sanctioned Insitute/school/board for the Agniveer posts.
There will be a written examination followed by the physical standard, physical measurement, and document verification round.
- Ist Batch Exam Date- 13 November 2022
- 2nd Batch Exam Date- January 2023
No fee details are available for the Agniveer recruitment 2022 at the Indian Army.
Apply for OSSC CGL Notification 2022
The contenders who belong to the age range of people from 17.5 years to 23 years are perfect for the Agniveer posts.
- RS 30000 in the Ist year of duty
- RS 33000 in 2nd year of duty
- RS 36500 in 3rd year of duty
- RS 40000 in the 4th year of duty
How to Apply For the Indian Army Agnipath Notification
- Go to the Indian Army website.
- Check the login details.
- Download the call letter and check the venue carefully.
- Take the identity proof and other certificates mentioned on the admit card with you.
Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment Important Links:
|Website Link for Indian Army||Get Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Advertisement Pdf||Get Here|
|Apply Online Link||Get Here|
FAQs About Indian Army Agnipath Notification
|Q. When the exam will be organized for the Agniveer posts at the Indian Army?|
|A. The examination for the first batch will be conducted on 13 November 2022 and for the 2nd batch will be organized on January 2023.|
|Q. How to download the call letter for the Indian Army Agniveer posts?|
|A. For this, go to the Indian Amry website and click on the download admit card for Agniveer posts.|