We bring the latest vacancy information about the jobs opened at Delhi High Court. There are 127 seats vacant at the Delhi High Court. The Court needs graduate individuals in the seats of Personal Assis. and Sr Personal Assis. All willing individuals are directed to submit the Delhi High Court forms from 06/03/2203 to 31/03/2023.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification Outline:
|Name of Dept.||Delhi High Court|
|Seat Name||Personal Assistant and SPA Seats|
|Number of Seats||127 Seats|
|Apply Online Start Date||06/03/2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||31/03/2023|
Complete Facts: Delhi High Court Notification 2023
- Delhi High Court/PA/Personal Assistant- 67 Seats
- Delhi High Court/SPA/Sr Personal Assistant- 60 Seats
The individuals will be allowed to apply for the Delhi High Court vacancy if they have passed the graduation degree from the approved body/organization/college.
The individuals have to give the following rounds for getting the job at Delhi High Court.
- English Typing Test
- English Shorthand Test
- Descriptive paper
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Class- INR 1000
- For SC/ST/PWD Class- INR 800
Apply for ITBP Notification 2023
The age of individuals must be in the range of 18 years to 32 years for applying for the Delhi High Court PA and SPA vacancy.
- Delhi High Court/PA/Personal Assistant Seats- Pay Level-07
- Delhi High Court/SPA/Sr Personal Assistant Seats- Pay Level-08
How to Apply For Delhi High Court Notification
- Kindly move to the web page of the Delhi High Court and review the vacancy details.
- Enter the info in the PA or SPA post form.
- Attach copies of the docs/photo with the PA/SPA form.
- Submit the PA/SPA form within the given time bound.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Important Links:
|Website Link||View Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||View Here|
|Apply Online Link|
FAQs About Notification of Delhi High Court
|Q. What salary will be given to PA posts at Delhi High Court?|
|A. The individuals will get a salary in the pay band of 07.|
|Q. What is the application fee for Delhi High Court jobs?|
|A. The individuals have to give a fee of INR 1000 for the PA posts at Delhi High Court.|