We are here with a new job notification publsiehd by Delhi Cantt for the 40 vacant posts. The Delhi Cantt has a requirement for skilled/talented individuals for the posts of Assistant Teachers. The individuals who want to apply for the Assistant Teacher posts should review the details before applying for the Delhi Cantt vacancy. The online application dates for the Delhi Cantt vacancy are from 22/02/2023 to 17/03/2023.
Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023 Notification Outline:
|Name of Dept.||Delhi Cantt|
|Seat Name||Assistant Teacher Seats|
|Number of Seats||40 Seats|
|Apply Online Start Date||22/02/2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||17/03/2023|
Delhi Cantt Notification 2023 Complete Points
- Assistant Teacher/UR – 14 Seats
- Assistant Teacher/SC – 08 Seats
- Assistant Teacher/ST – 04 Seats
- Assistant Teacher/OBC – 08 Seats
- Assistant Teacher/EWS – 06 Seats
The individuals who are required to pass the 12th standard/ diploma in elementary education/ BED degree from the ratified school/board/institute are allowed to submit the form for the Delhi Cantt vacancy.
The individuals needed to pass the written exam and DV for getting the job at Delhi Cantt.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Class- INR 500
- For All Other Class- No Fee
Apply for HPSC ADA Notification 2023
Individuals who have ages in the range of 21-30 years for applying for the Delhi Cantt vacancy.
The individuals will get a salary in the pay scale of INR 35400-112400 for the Assistant Teacher posts.
How to Apply For Delhi Cantt Notification
- Move to the link https://cbdelhi.org/recruitment/.
- Fill out the form for the Assistant Teacher posts.
- Put all the correct details in the Assistant Teacher form.
- Attach the docs/certificates and pic/signature in the form.
- Pay the application fee for the Assistant Teacher posts.
- Submit the form.
Delhi Cantt Recruitment Important Links:
|Website Link||View Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||View Here|
|Apply Online Link||View Here|
FAQs About Delhi Cantt Notification
|Q. What is the website of the Delhi Cantt?|
|A. Access the page https://delhi.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/.|
|Q. Where to apply for the Assis Teacher posts at Delhi Cantt?|
|A. Submit the online form at https://cbdelhi.org/recruitment/.|