We are happy to announce that the CSL company has demanded the application form for 356 positions for the Apprentice seats. The Apprentice posts are available for Trade and Technician (Vocational) branches. The aspirants can fill out the CSL application form through the Apprenticeship India website from 12/10/2022 to 26/10/2022. Want to know complete details, follow the below page.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Number of Positions||356|
|Begin Date to Apply Online||12.10.2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||26.10.2022|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Notification 2022 Complete Details
- ITI/Electrician-46 Seats
- ITI/Fitter-36 Seats
- ITI/Welder-47 Seats
- ITI/Machinist-10 Seats
- ITI/Electronic Mechanic -15 Seats
- ITI/Instrument Mechanic- 14 Seats
- ITI/Draughtsman (Mechanical)-06 Seats
- ITI/Draughtsman (Civil)-04 Seats
- ITI/Other Seats
- Technician/Accounting-01 Seats
- Technician/Basic Nursing- 01 Seats
- Technician/Other Seats
- For Trade Apprentice: The aspirants should have passed the 10th standard with ITI in appropriate subjects.
- For Technician Apprentice: The aspirants should have cleared the VHSE (Vocational Higher Secondary) from the authorized board in relevant subjects.
The selection of the nominees will be based on a qualification marks-based merit list and the company will inform you of the result through the mail id.
The application fee for all the aspirants is NIL.
The age must be greater than 18 years.
- For ITI Apprentice- INR 8000
- For Technician Apprentice- INR 9000
How to Apply For Cochin Shipyard Limited Notification
- Step: 1- Go to the CSL website.
- Step: 2- Move to the Career page.
- Step: 3- Check the Apprentice notification.
- Step: 4- Go to the Apprenticeship India website.
- Step: 5- Fill out the CSL application form.
- Step: 6-Uplaod the docs/certificates.
- Step: 7-Submit the CSL form.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Important Links:
|Official Website Link||View Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||View Here|
|Apply Online Link||View Here|
FAQs About Cochin Shipyard Limited Notification
|Q. What is the official website of CSL?|
|Q. How contenders will be selected for Apprentice posts?|
|A. Its is a purely merit-based selection process that is 10th/ITI/VHSE marks will form the merit list.|