We are happy to inform you about the bumper teaching jobs available in India in various govt organizations including the KVS schools, NVS, Delhi School (DSSB), UP govt Schools, etc. In total, this organization is going to hire teachers on 23000 plus vacant posts.
The positions are Professors, Assistant Professors, PGT, TGT, Assistant Teachers, and Other posts. The willing aspirants are guided to check their eligibility by visiting the particular organization’s job notification carefully and then applying for the teaching job posts. All the details are provided below.
Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Teaching|
|Website Link||Check Below|
|Posts Name||Professors, Assistant Professors, PGT, TGT, Assistant Teachers, and Other|
|Number of Positions||23000+|
|Apply Online Date||On Going|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
Teaching Jobs Notification 2023 Complete Details
- CSIR UGC NET 2023
- AIIMS Raebareli Faculty Recruitment 2023: For 91 Professor Posts
- KTET Kerala Pariksha Bhawan Teacher Posts
- CRPF Noida Recruitment 2023: For 09 Headmistress Posts
- JSSC Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023: For 3120 Posts
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2023: For 07 Seats
- SCERT Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2023: For 99 Seats
The aspirants who have attended the school/College and attend the degrees like BA/BSC/ graduation degrees or Master degrees like MSC/MTech/MCA with BED or Diploma of Primary Edu. or Ph.D. degrees can participate in various teaching posts open by many organizations across India.
The nominees needed to pass the written examinations and interview rounds conducted by organizations like KVS, DSSB, Punjab Education Board, etc.
You should go to the specific teaching post details for getting further details about the teaching vacancy.
The nominees needed to have the age above 21 years if they desire to fill out the various organizations teaching application forms.
The organizations like KVS, NVS, DSSB, etc hire the teachers on the Group-B or Group-A cadre and provide the salaries as per the rules of the central govt or state govt.
How to Apply For Teaching Jobs Notification
- The first step is to go to the specific organization’s main website.
- Then check the notification details like qualification needed, age, experience, etc.
- Then go for the ONLINE REGISTRATION and fill in the form with the valid details.
- Scan in advance the certificates, identity proof, percent photo, signature, etc.
- Upload the documents in the teaching post application form.
- Submit the form with the application charges.