Railway organizations in India have nearly 3500 plus vacant positions for the Goods Guard, Clerk, Steno, Apprentice, Office Assistant, and other posts. These posts will cover the youth from the 10th pass to the graduation pass. It is a very bright chance to get a govt job in Indian Railway organizations like RRC Central Railway, PLW Patiala, and many more.
The eagerly waiting nominees for the Railway recruitment can now fill out the application forms online by visiting the link provided on this page. Before applying online, we guided you to check the eligibility requirements, like age, qualification, etc., according to the posts. Follow the below page for getting deep details about Railway Recruitment 2023.
Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Indian Railway|
|Website Link||Check Below|
|Posts Name||Goods Guard, Clerk, Steno, Apprentice, Office Assistant, and other|
|Number of Positions||3500|
|Apply Online Dates||See Below|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
Railway Notification 2022 Complete Details
- RITES Rail India Recruitment 2023: For 54 Engineers Posts
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2023: For 238 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts
- RailTel RCIL India Limited Recruitment 2023: For 66 Consultant Positions
- RRB Railways Group D & C Recruitment 2023: For 2.8 Lakh Positions
- RCF Railway Recruitment 2023: For 550 Apprentice Positions
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2023: For 10 Clerk Positions
- IRCON Railway Recruitment 2023: For 32 Manager Positions
The aspirants who have studied 10th plus ITI in particular trades, 12th standard/ graduation degree/ Master degree, or an engineering degree from the authorized Institution/School/Board are allowed to apply for the Railway Recruitment 2023.
The selection process of the Railway includes this written test called as CBT test which will be an online examination, a skill test like typing speed test for the steno posts. And some posts of higher grades have the interview round.
Kindly check the application fee charges for the above-mentioned posts by visiting the particular vacancy in Railway.
The aspiring nominees must have reached the age bar of 18 years if they wish to join Indian Railway in a govt service.
The Railway organizations in India provide salaries as per the grades of the post like Group-C, Group-D, and Group- B posts. The individuals received attractive monthly salaries with HRA, DA, Children’s Education allowance, and other allowances.
How to Apply For Railway Notification
- Step 1: Go to the main website of the Railway organization.
- Step 2: Check the recruitment tab for the latest vacancy.
- Step 3: Complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Fill out the online form.
- Step 5: Attach the soft copies of the documents, certificates, etc.
- Step 6: Pay the fees.
- Step 7: Submit the Railway form.
- Step 8: Save a copy for future use.
Note: You must check carefully the eligibility requirements before applying for Railway Recruitment 2023.