Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018-2019
Police bharti 2019
Expected Date for the recruitment of Maharashtra Police is Last week of December 2018. As per some newspaper’s and Government officials Police Recruitment of 2018 Could be begins in December of this year.
Generally police constable recruitment of Maharashtra has started in February / March but for this year there is very much chance to start in December month because, in March / April of 2019 elections has to going on. Therefore candidate should have to start practice now.
How much posts – this is difficult to say how much posts will fill this year, but there is more chance for mega recruitment for this year because government is already on backfoot on the issue of unemployment. So don’t surprised if you see 12000 posts of constable’s this year.
Why taking time to announcement – because of some reservations clashes happen in last month’s. But there is lot of chance to government get an solution on this issue, Let’s be optimistic.
How to start practice for police constable recruitment – basically in police constable recruitment physical test dominates knowledge test. Because you couldn’t qualify if you’re physical fitness or practice of ground test is weak. Therefore firstly you should go for the practice of ground training. After that the main thing or factor of selection is main exam. Candidate should practice to solve old question papers or model question papers. Focus on mathematics and reasoning , insure to get 100 % marks in Grammar ( Marathi ) without it you couldn’t Telecoms with others.
Many candidates starts their practice before some days of recruitment but now this is not working anymore because of very high compilation there is approximately 200 candidate’s apply an each post of police constable.
Cut off – Many students only focus on what was the cut off of last year and so. Yes it’s matters but without doing only thinking about it is some how looking like Mungerilal ke sapane ( Living in dreams ). So following are some cut off marks of previous years
1) 2017/18 – Average cut off for open category is 172 marks out of 200.
2) for OBCs nearly same like Open it was 170.
3)For SC, here are some surprising compite 172 of 200.
4) ST rusults candidate’s has looking like some future it was 167 out of 200 marks.
Day by day cut off is increasing therefore candidate should practice for more marks than cut off.
Tips for Physical test – physical test is a main battle in police constable recruitment. Many of talented students not selected only because of weak in physical fitness.
1) Strength – Strength is main thing need ed in physical test. Work on strength firstly without strength you can’t Pass any test.
2) Dieting – proper Dieting plan will make you perfect for Physical test, it has seen in previous years that light weight candidate’s selected more than category. So Waight could be a deciding factor.
3) Planning – If you failed to plan, you are planning to fail. Therefore Just go for it without more thinking.
Stay connected with us for next update on recruitment, visit again our site.