The engineering background students have an awesome opportunity to join NTPC company. The NTPC organization has a huge vacancy of 864 Engineering Executive Trainees at the company. The selection will be merit-based. The GATE 2022 score is the main basis for the selection. The individuals should fill out the EET application form from 28/10/2022 to 11/11/2022.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||NTPC|
|Posts Name||Engineering Executive Trainee Through GATE|
|Number of Positions||864|
|Apply Online Starting Date||28 October 2022|
|Apply Online Closing Date||11 November 2022|
NTPC Notification 2022 Complete Details
- EET/Electrical – Various Seats
- EET/Mechanical- Various Seats
- EET/Electronics- Various Seats
- EET/Instrumentation- Various Seats
- EET/Civil- Various Seats
- EET/Mining- Various Seats
The individuals who have passed the degree in engineering /BE/BTech in Electrical/Mechanical/etc disciplines from the sanctioned College/Institute can apply for the NTPC vacancy 2022.
The NTPC organization will form a merit list based on the GATE 2022 score for the final selection of the contenders for the EET posts.
No Fee is required.
Apply for Indian Army Notification 2022
Individuals whose age is lower than 27 years can fill out the EET application form for the NTPC recruitment 2022.
The Salary structure of the EET posts at NTPC comes in the Pay scale of E1 Grade and monthly remuneration will be INR 40000- 140000.
How to Apply For NTPC Notification
- The first step is to study the NTPC notification in detail and check your eligibility before starting the application process.
- After this provide the details in the NTPC application form as per the details given in the 10th DMC.
- Uplaod the documents and certificates in the desired format and size.
FAQs About NTPC Notification
|Q. What is the selection process for the NTPC EET Vacancy?|
|A. The aspaiarnts wi be hired based on the merit list prepared from the GATE 2022 score.|
|Q. Until when the form will be accepted by the NTPC company?|
|A. The desired aspaiarnts can submit the ETT form before 11 November 2022.|