Indian Post department has published notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak SevakMore information like education qualification, fees, selection etc read this article carefully its in both in Marathi and English Language also, GDS Maharashtra 2019.
Qualifications For GDS Maharashtra 2019
Name of post – Branch Postman / Assistant Branch Postman
Education Qualification – 10th pass and Government Computer course Like CCC
Age – 18 To 40 ( For all category )
Pay Scale –
Branch Postman – 12000-/ (Minimum- its minimum may be more But Not Less)
Assistant Branch Postman – 10000-/ (Minimum- its minimum may be more But Not Less)
Fees for Application – 100-/ ( SC, ST – No fees )
Last Date – 30 November 2019
For selection process read below…
Selection Process GDS Maharashtra 2019
- For this posts there is no any exam
- selection is on the basis of 10th exam percentage.
- you have to enter 5 options
- if you have highest percentage for that particular village, then you will be selected.
- if you belongs to cast category then fill only those options which are reserved for your category. if from open then choose open category village
How to fill the form of Gramin Dak Sevak Maharashtra
- go to the only official website www.appost.in
- sign up and fill active mobile number and other details like 10th marks.
- best of five or CGPA will not acceptable here convert it to normal percentage.
- choose options available for your category & near from you.
- pay the application fees with debit card or other options.
- print the application form and save for future.
Full PDF Jahirat for GDS Maharashtra 2019